Cloudy with 100% Chance of Snow
Order Snow Clearing Before the Storm.
Don’t get stuck in the snow. With SnoHub, you don’t have to wait until it’s too late. Now, you can book your snow clearing in advance of a storm using the new and improved mobile app. No longer necessary to book a season in advance get snow clearing on demand and only pay for the services you want.
- Download the FREE app and enter your service location
- Tap the app button to order snow clearing services
- Real Time “Geo Location” provides ETA to your location.
- Snow clearing services always available, no phone calls to make using the SnoHub App!
- When you’re ready to order our services, set your address location and tap request.
- You will be shown the estimated cost for the job for you to approve.
- Any adjustment to the estimate cost, due to higher snow levels or service requests will be updated in the app.
- Your snow removal contractor will acknowledge your request and proceed to your service address.
- You will see a picture of your contractor and vehicle on their way to you.
- SnoHub will confirm your service request with a SMS text
- Contractor will take before and after photos of all service areas, once complete your job will be marked as done and credit card charged– it’s that simple.
- 24-hour call center before, during and after the storm.
- A real-time weather system provides expected snow depth levels before, during and after the snow event.
- Pricing is shown before the order is placed. The pricing structure is clear and understandable.
- SnoHub offers 24-hour customer support before, during and after snow events.
- The app workflow helps contractors do the job properly. Notes left while working help future contractors do the job better.
- SnoHub remembers customer preferences and job history.
- Data is stored in the Amazon Cloud, which is scalable and secure.
- Credit cards are held by Stripe – providing bank level security. SnoHub has no access to this data.
- Customers can now scan credit cards on the app using the phone’s camera.
- SnoHub customers can indicate on a satellite image of their property, where the snow should be cleared, and where piles of snow should be placed.
- SnoHub offers 24-hour customer support during snow events. If customers call, the SnoHub system recognizes the customer and makes it very easy for customer service to find their order.
The ordering and fulfillment process is convenient. ‘In-progress’ service requests are managed in the app.
Feel confident placing orders now with full control. After the job is completed, you can review before and after photos, to ensure the job was done properly, (even when you’re not in town.)
Before & After
From Our Customers
Frequently Asked Questions
SnoHub requires all contractors to submit a valid insurance document when they sign up for the app.
Once you input the address for snow removal you simply enter your credit card information and receive a confirmation BEFORE of how much it will cost. We take before and after photos of the job. Once the job is complete the Stripe secure payment system does the rest by charging your credit card! Simple and easy payment!
The beauty of SnoHub is that there is NO contract required! Simply order snow removal ‘On Demand’ through the SnoHub app and the SnoHub contractors will do the rest.
You will be sent a photo of the driver and you can track him by GPS on your cell to get an ETA.
We have a call center to answer any questions you have before, during and after a storm.
When you request service on your app a menu will be displayed giving you options such as clearing driveways, salting etc. Tick the services you want and the price will be shown so that you can approve the cost.
Snohub gives you peace of mind and ease of use – it makes your life easier by automating snow removal.